Sunday, July 10, 2011

Welcome Welcome

Hi Everyone,


Thanks very much for stopping by!

Welcome to my new blog, detailing the journey that is my business, Zimt Artisan Chocolates. There are two main goals:

1. to bring a real transparency to all levels of Zimt- I want people to know what is going on so that they might fully trust and enjoy what Zimt has to offer.  I have been told that I hold some pretty impossible standards- and I want people to know that I am going to continue on this path of perfectionism in all aspects of my business.

2. I hope to offer an view from the inside- I, like most, have never started a business before, and I reckon this will at least provide people with a very real look at all of the many, many ups and downs that starting and running a business brings. I've made business plans before, I just graduated from an "esteemed" business school, I've helped with my family's small business but nothing, nothing could have prepared me for this!

So, to jump right into things, I'm going to keep working on my label formatting now. I want to have things ready to send off to the printing company by tomorrow morning (only 28 minutes away...), and there won't be much time to get things done tomorrow, as it is my family's last day in Vancouver and I should really avoid ignoring them, because they are amazing and I love them very much.

Tomorrow, the aim is to provide a bit more history about Zimt, and outline my remaining goals I set this morning for the week ahead. One of them was to start a Zimt blog... check.

=)

emma

No comments:

Post a Comment